Sunday 17 March 2013

Up-Cycling Furniture @ Deccie's Done Deal

This beautiful dressing table was bought by Sarah O'Connor from The Princes Rooms in Cobh. She got Julie  from Cobh Crafts to paint it up for her and she did a fantastic job if you ask me. 

Before 

 After




CHECK OUT COBH CRAFTS ON FACEBOOK @ THIS LINK


This beutiful Dressing table we have in stock right now. It was Up-Cycled Carmen Apuniewicz of Carmen Hand Crafts in Cobh. She did a fantastic job and her facebook page is well worth a visit she is very talented. I must take a trip down to Cobh to visit her shop some day soon.

With all these fantastic Up-Cycling pictures I'm itching to get back to doing what I do best and that is painting up furniture. :)

Before 

After








CHECK OUT CARMEN HAND CRAFTS ON FACEBOOK @ THIS LINK


These are some examples of some of the stuff I've up-cycled myself in the past. Back then I never even thought of taking before photo's :( 














This is what my workshop used to look like, I used to have at least 4 pieces on the go at any one time. 


Stay tuned for more Up-Cycling adventures in the near future :)



No comments:

Post a Comment